MR. SHARKY's PROFESSIONAL WORLD! #1 RATED PLASTIC VENDOR TODAY!

all I hear from you is blah blah...you make absolutely zero sense when you write. Why are you so scared to post your logs....its because your full of shit and you know you didnt pay him.

You must be one of those people that try and brag about money on carding forums knowing damn well you dont have jack shit but a bunch of plastics you printed out on a epson R280 with inkjet PVC cards and templates you ripped from Arigold. People that actually make real money dont need to brag about it, they let their customers speak for them...You have ZERO customers saying anything for you...end of story you lose

Последнее редактирование:
The Terrible Sharky ,so u r a Girl ? Nowadays girl rip people lol :)

monymony

Новичок
lol i was gunna buy from hir or her whatever he or she is... 1 plastic 18 lr ... eh a little bit expensive but whatever lol then he wanted to charge 65 lr for shiiping.. plus 1 plastic 18 lr ... This was just going to be a test lol and he failed ill just stick to MR perfect XD

you are speaking here something on what "you heard" from some desperate guy who i saw calling more than 4 people rippers in this forum.
LOL what the hell are you talking about?? this is my FIRST blacklist thread EVER..

like ninja said, you got 48hours. There's no way someone like you could be a benefit to our forum... I honestly dont even want the money, i'd rather enjoy seeing you lose all your business and get booted from here.

SHARKY1

RIPPER
Vozduh, 100% - and I do ship to russia and worldwide

check my new vid.

http://youtu.be/rbYTLNwzqh0

UPDATE:
Holos price dropped down to .95 cents each
.90 cents if ordering 500 or more

Visa holos are Available in both SILVER and GOLD
MC and JCB also available
TOP QUALITY!

-SHARKY's PROFESSIONAL WORLD

SUPPORT ICQ: 629 788 651

SHARKY1

RIPPER
Vozduh, 100% - and I do ship to russia and worldwide

check my new vid.

http://youtu.be/rbYTLNwzqh0

UPDATE:
Holos price dropped down to .95 cents each
.90 cents if ordering 500 or more

Visa holos are Available in both SILVER and GOLD
MC and JCB also available
TOP QUALITY!

-SHARKY's PROFESSIONAL WORLD

SUPPORT ICQ: 629 788 651

Реклама
Купить фальшивые деньги
Залив на карту
Продам СТС, ПТС, ГРЗ, ПРАВА

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
white-fluffy
Сверху