SHARKY1 (ICQ 629788651) IS A RIPPER

"I can use TeamViewer and prove all of my claims"

This would likely solve everything.

Sharky if you said you had a deal of 5 templates with him why dont you post YOUR LOGS you have of that conversation? Arigold is posting lots of evidence but you post nothing to support your claims....let me guess you changed computers, or you dont save logs blah blah.

SHARKY1

RIPPER
true that ninja, but im not wasting anymore time here with arigold, really though it is pointless and nobody here is ripping nobody. let people beleive what they want to beleive and if im really that ripper he was saying, then i deserved to be banned from here soon but i had just shipped 3 orders just some hours ago, i wil be getting feedbacks from it soon.

arigold, im done talking to u man

goodluck and peace out.

SHARKY1 :
-Instead of say how much money and order you made why you not simply posting REAL PROOF ?
-You are not the first "Joker" who try play lame story WITHOUT SOLID evidence ( we just LOL )
-You just Ripper from my Point ( and from many old members ) as Arigold do , why you not post SCREENSHOT from Your convo with Arigold for proove your word .

God

Администратор
SHARKY1
One more time.
If u got orders and will do it WELL - that doesnt means u didnt ripped in past.

This is just like person who rape a dog in 1985 CAN be a good husband with a family in 1990.
He just was SO HORNY on that night on 1985, he knew its bad, but his cock was above his head. :D

SHARKY1

RIPPER
lol @ ninja. lets just do business, get this money.. lets quit all the whining and crying here.

Arigold and Rome0 of dumps, I offer you guys 7 plastics each for FREE.. shipping is also free.. on mines.. just because, I'll do it just for the hell of it.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:43 AM ----------

lol @ ninja. lets just do business, get this money.. lets quit all the whining and crying here. Arigold and Rome0 of dumps, I offer you guys 7 plastics each for FREE.. shipping is also free.. on mines.. I'll do it just for the hell of it. because i got it like that!

MR.SHARKY's PROFESSIONAL WORLD-

God

Администратор
Ure on weed or what?

Person said u ripped him and you keep talking nonsense.

I want some of that shit (weed) he SMOkING coz he tripping , but ninja that was a good one the reference using the person who raped a dog in 85 ....lol

SHARKY1

RIPPER
I want some of that shit (weed) he SMOkING coz he tripping , but ninja that was a good one the reference using the person who raped a dog in 85 ....lol
theres a difference between RIPPING, and just not wanting to send money first.

not because Arigold has been posting here for long doesnt mean he is cool, legit and honest on every transaction he is making with other people. anyways I really have no time for this time waster Arigold. Im going to move on and start assisting the clients more. I got big business ahead of me, This would be my last post for this thread.

SHARKY's PROFESSIONAL WORLD-
PLASTICS AND SUPPLIES

Yeah enjoy that ripper status under your name.

He is obviously lying about everything otherwise why wouldn't he just post the logs he has to prove the ones Ari has are fake. Oh wait he sucks at photoshop so he cant edit them lol

Реклама
Купить фальшивые деньги
Залив на карту
Продам СТС, ПТС, ГРЗ, ПРАВА

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
white-fluffy
Сверху